Are you just beginning to provide training for early childhood professionals in Georgia, and wondering how to get started? GAEYC’s Training for Trainers I course will help you learn how to develop and present effective training for early childhood audiences and understand the Georgia Training Approval System. Join us in this 5-day interactive course designed to help you meet Bright from the Start training approval requirements.
What you will receive at the training
- 40 hours of interactive training designed to help you get started in the Georgia Training Approval System
- Tips for developing and presenting effective early childhood training
- Adult learning techniques and tips for engaging adult participants in training
- Locating resources to enhance your training
- Personalized technical assistance to build your training
- Information relevant to your interests and needs as a trainer
Facilitator: Pat Minish
Pat Minish was the long-time Executive Director of GAYC before her retirement in 2014. She and Trudy Friar developed the Training for Trainers I, II, and III courses, and Pat has taught all three courses for many years. She has in-depth experience with effective ECE training and the Georgia Training Approval System. You will really enjoy Pat’s classes!
Date TBD in May 2018
Click here to email for more information.
Previous Offerings: 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 and more.