Are you just beginning to provide training for early childhood professionals in Georgia, and wondering how to get started? GAYC’s Training for Trainers I course will help you learn how to develop and present effective training for early childhood audiences and understand the Georgia Training Approval System. Join us in this 5-day interactive course designed to help you meet Bright from the Start training approval requirements.
What you will receive at the training
- 40 hours of interactive training designed to help you get started in the Georgia Training Approval System
- Tips for developing and presenting effective early childhood training
- Adult learning techniques and tips for engaging adult participants in training
- Locating resources to enhance your training
- Personalized technical assistance to build your training
- Information relevant to your interests and needs as a trainer
Facilitator: Pat Minish
Pat Minish was the long-time Executive Director of GAYC before her retirement in 2014. She and Trudy Friar developed the Training for Trainers 1, 2, and 3 courses, and Pat has taught all three courses for many years. She has in-depth experience with effective ECE training and the Georgia Training Approval System. You will really enjoy Pat’s classes!