GAYC’s Together for Children Conference brings together more than 1,200 early childhood professionals from around the state for professional development, learning, and networking.
September 25 & 26, 2015
NEW CONFERENCE LOCATION
The Busbee Center (Building 700) at Gwinnett Technical College
5150 Sugarloaf Parkway
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
Join us for an exciting opportunity to experience a wide variety of learning focused on the importance of elevating our teaching strategies through best practices in early care and education.
Conference registration is now open! Go to the online registration form to register.
- Awards recognition ceremony
- Tours of the D. Scott Hudgens, Jr. Early Education Center
- Silent auction
- Exhibit hall with more than 20 educational vendors
- Session highlights:
- Mr Al’s 3 R’s: Rockin, Reading, Rhyming & If You Sing It, They Will Come
- Mama Koku’s exciting storytelling: Bringing Books to Life
- Miss Gail’s Musical Journey: Active Music, Transitions, Bodies, Brains
- Dramatic classroom experiences with Lee Bryan: That Puppet Guy
- Stimulating Motor Development Activities with Bisa Lewis: Start Your Motors
- A variety of sessions in 8 different content areas (For details, go to the Sessions page)
Blocks of rooms have been reserved at several local hotels for the conference. For rates, phone numbers, deadlines, and reservation links, go to the Conference Hotels page.
Be a student volunteer
Attending the conference is a bargain for students at Georgia colleges and universities. Register at the reduced student rate to save money, or volunteer as a conference session host/hostess and attend some sessions for free. Volunteers may host sessions, help out in the exhibit hall, or fill in other places as needed. If you’re interested in being a student volunteer, fill out a conference volunteer application.