Ready to be part of GAYC? Join or renew your membership now!
Who are GAYC members?
They are people like you who care about the education of young children in Georgia. GAYC members want to make a difference for young children, learn more about early childhood education and development, and meet others who share their interests. The board and membership reflect Georgia’s diversity with representation from many cultural and ethnic orientations; urban, suburban and rural perspectives; a full range of early care and education professions; as well as parents, advocates and individuals concerned with quality education for Georgia’s children.
Why join GAYC?
GAYC membership is one of the best bargains around for your ongoing professional development. Here are just a few benefits of being a member:
- Join together with others to make a difference in the education of young children in Georgia
- Network with others interested in early childhood development and education
- Make your voice heard on issues that are important to you
- Share ideas with your district representative
- Get discounted rates on the annual conference and GAYC professional development events
- Attend SECA and NAEYC conferences at reduced rates
- Become actively involved by volunteering with GAYC
- Get member discounts on SECA and NAEYC publications
- Receive journals from both NAEYC and SECA
- Receive the GAYC e-newsletter regularly (Sign up to receive the newsletter)
- Receive the Strengthening Families Georgia newsletter
- Network with other early childhood professionals through the NAEYC Interest Forums
Annual Membership Fees
Membership fees include memberships in GAYC, SECA, and NAEYC.
- Comprehensive Membership (includes 5 NAEYC books per year): $122
- Regular Membership: $77
- Student Membership: $67